In connection with the development of business and opening regional offices, we offer you the vacancy of a Financial Manager.
- Monitor the status of account receivable/payable;
- Check statements, monitor account balances, create daily payment registers;
- Inspect shipping documents and specifications;
- Keep a record of leasing;
- Interact with accounting department of the regional representational office;
- Communicate with banks on daily operational issues;
- Interact with the sales department to account for the additional costs of transactions;
- Prepare final settlements for end-of-quarter closing;
- Participate in preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- Participate in automation of a designated segment.
- Higher field-specific education - financial, English - not lower than Intermediate level;
- At least 3-year experience in a similar position (financial manager, analyst, controller, auditor);
- Knowledge of RAS is a mandatory condition; knowledge of IFRS will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Incoterms2010 is a mandatory condition, UCP600 is an advantage;
- An experienced Excel user, knowledge of 1C 8 * is desirable;
- Ability to handle large amount of documents and information quickly, attentiveness;
- Fast learning ability and motivation for self-development.
- A friendly team of 60 people. Developed financial department;
- Professional growth and interesting tasks within the financial department. The department consists of two leading specialists and a manager;
- Convenient office location: 1 min. walk from the underground “Moskovskie vorota” to the Business Center “Davydov”;
- Salary – 50,000.00 rubles. + quarterly bonus subject to KPI performance;
- Working hours from 9:00 to 18:00 with a lunch break, weekend on Saturday and Sunday;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (vacation, sick leave);
- We provide you an opportunity for work and self-development!